Emergency infrastructure rehabilitation project Manatuto.
The urgent repair to the irrigation infrastructure and construction of new works generated much needed employment for the local people with over 150 employed on this project.
- Clearing of 27.5km of drains
- Removal of 2,000m3 slip material
- Installation of 36m of steel culverts
- 350m of masonry wall
- Construction of 1.3km of cement stabilized screen pavement
- 5.8km of hot rolled asphalt
- 50 individual construction sites
Details & Contact
Duration: June 2001-Jan 2002
Client: Asian Development Bank
Contact: Richard Phelps