Bruce Olsen and Richard McDonald RMS Managing Director took on this project with installation and commissioning of 5 pump stations, 2 pump station upgrades, 26km of sewer and rising mains.
Sewerage pipeline running through the established township/community of Cooktown. The project included a total of 21km of gravity pipeline for sewerage reticulation for residences and 4km of rising main and effluent lines.
- Sewer and rising mains installed through residential and commercial areas
- Trench through areas of high archaeological potential and traditional owner interest – 15% rock
- Protection of services, heritage buildings and heritage kerb and channel
- Installation of deep pump stations below water table
- Restoration of properties
Details & Contact
Duration: July 2004 – Dec 2005
Client: Cook Shire Council
Contact: Mark Pitt
Phone: 0439 302 146