Construction of the Jezzine Barracks Redevelopment project is to provide an additional community precinct in the Townsville Region, incorporating interpretive works capturing the military and indigenous history of the area.
RMS completed the bulk earthworks, roadworks, carparks drainage and stormwater.
Construction Period: October 2012 to April 2013
Final Construction Period: October 2012 to September 2013
EOT approved – no liquidated damages applied
- 23,000m3 of earthwork excavation to design
- 15,000m2 of sub grade preparation
- 4000m3 of CMB base course placement and trim
- 91,000m2 of detailed excavation.
- 3,800m of various kerb and concrete invert drainage
- Construction of 2 carparks
- 3km of full road pavement construction
Details & Contact
Duration: Oct 2012 – April 2013
Client: ABIGROUP for Townsville City Council
Contact: Andre Labuschagne
Phone: 0417 819 245
Value: Award: $2,168,300.00 | Final: $2,540,257.17